19 August 2011

Michelle Bachmann

Well to begin with this... woman... makes me fucking shudder.

Why? Oh very simple... She is retarded in the modern-term usage as she is incredibly stupid, possibly ACTUALLY retarded.
The first thing that needs pointing out here is that she thinks African-Americans were better off back when SLAVERY was legal. Which literally makes me facepalm every single time I think about it. Not only that, but it appears that she still thinks that the Cold War is happening. Apparently Bachmann feels like the Soviet Union is still a threat to America (http://bit.ly/oGh45x).

So she's pro-slavery, completely ignorant when it comes to foreign policy, but there's one more thing I think I'm forgetting here...
Oh yeah... She's completely un-photogenic
So clearly I have an opinion in politics. So you may be asking if not Bachmann... Who from the GOP is your candidate? Well...
One important thing to note here is I've always considered myself to be liberal and democratic and thought the entire republican party were a bunch of morons... So the fact I'm even going into the Republican candidates shows just how bad Obama has done. Besides that though Ron Paul isn't like the rest of the bible bashing, gun-toting, gay-hating candidates. I certainly don't agree with everything in his policies, but he seems like the only one who can actually fix the economy alongside (hopefully they'll combine their ticket) Gary Johnson.

No comments: